Candle Care Tips
1. Did you know the first time you light a candle the wax needs to be melted 1/4 inch deep before blowing it out.
2. Always burn your candles on a heat resistance surface.
3. Keep Candles away from open drafts.
4. Wicks should be trimmed after each use.
5. Wicks should always stay trimmed to a 1/4 inch.
6. Know when to say Goodbye to your candle. When there's only a half an inch of wax left in the jar, it's time to say goodbye. (Burning your candle longer can cause black soot.)
7. All candles come with warning labels; placed at the bottom of the jar.
Don't Forget to Follow Us On Instagram for more Candle Care Tips - @Daiisyscnets